Why we stand out from the crowd….
- We offer a no surprise’ fixed fee billing for all clients.
- A competitive Fee Protection Package is available underwritten by industry leaders Abbey Tax Protection.
- We love getting feedback and have many testimonials which you can read and follow up.
- Although we love accountancy we know many of our clients do not so we are always keen to help them understand.
- We go the extra mile with UNLIMITED email and telephone support and you can use our offices without charge for important meetings.
- We work to your schedule, not ours.
- Our team are not just experts in their field but are good approachable people (that’s why we picked them)
- We are driven with adding value for our clients whether saving tax or helping them to grow their business.
- We offer a money back guarantee and if we don’t produce draft accounts for review within 30 days of receiving all your records you don’t pay.
- Our Tax Return service is subject to a similar guarantee and if we don’t produce a draft return for review within 30 days of receiving all your Tax Return information you don’t pay for it.
More about our Fee Protection Package
Over the past two years there has been a marked increase in the number of investigations being conducted by H M Revenue & Customs (HMRC). Although many businesses and individuals choose to believe they are not at risk, leading tax investigation experts Abbey Tax Protection have recently seen a 40% increase in the number of tax enquiries so this is a matter that requires immediate attention.
Combined with this dramatic increase in investigations, Tax Inspectors have become far more aggresive in their pursuit of additional tax. Furthermore, HMRC is committed to raising an additional £7 billion a year from compliance by 2014/15. Anyone who submits a Tax Return is at risk. Despite the fact that you may have done nothing wrong, nor done anything to warrant an investigation, HMRC could still target you.
As well as random enquiries, HMRC now use ‘campaigns’ focused on different trades and professions in order to target individuals for enquiry. Campaigns have been set to target (amongst others) plumbers, tutors, e-traders, electricians office account holders and home improvement trades such as builders and roof fitters. Clearly no one is safe. Innocent until guilty is not a principle the Revenue practices. Undergoing a tax enquiry is very stressful and, unless you have the professional representation, you are at risk of stumbling into the technical pitfalls that only an expert can avoid.
Even if the Revenue find your tax affairs in order, you will be left with a hefty bill to cover your professional defence costs. Basic tax enquiries can cost over £3,000 of professional fees. Sadly many businesses are forced to accept HMRC’s demands as they cannot afford to continue with their defence. To ensure you are not a victim of unreasonable demands, and that you benefit from expert advice without the worry of expensive fees, you can subscribe to our Tax Investigations Package.
For the small annual fee our package enables us to:
- Provide you with full professional representation in the event of a Tax or VAT enquiry.
- Handle the tax authorities on your behalf
- Deal with all correspondence and meetings with the Tax Inspector
- Negotiate the best possible result for you
By subscribing to the Tax Investigations Package, you will also be given free access to a Business Legal Helpline. This telephone advisory line is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to answer a range of legal queries relating to your business. Typical calls to the Business Legal Helpline relate to Redundancy, Maternity Rights, Debtor issues and accidents in the workplace.
To find out more please contact Robert Bradley on 01299 879140.